Welcome To Kirklees-
West Yorkshires premier firearms dealer serving Kirklees, Calderdale, Brighouse, Leeds, Bradford and surrounding counties.
Thank you to the 99% of our customers who are following the wearing the mask rule whilst in the shop, to the other 1% we are following the guidelines on wearing masks whilst in a shop, if you don't like the rule stay away!!
Kirklees Guns has been established over 60 years, stocking a large variety of guns which includes modern and vintage air guns, pistols, sporting rifles and shot guns.
The large range of new and secondhand fire arms stocked by Kirklees Guns offers one of the most comprehensive selections in the area. We also stock a large variety of cartridges, ammunition, lamping equipment, targets & other ancillaries. Other services offered are gunsmithing facilities, storage of firearms & transfers.
Click any of the above images to enter the virtual tour of Kirklees Gun shop
We are a friendly shop run by shooters for shooters and are available for any advice .
Kirklees Guns is located in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire close to the motorway and rail networks making it ideal for all your firearm and shooting needs
We hope you enjoy looking at the KIRKLEES GUNS website. The site is updated weekly. Please come back and visit as often as you like.
Last updated 4th August 2020